Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017: High Court of Assam was formed in 1948 and recently completed 69 years. The current name i.e. High Court of Gauhati was given in 1971. You can visit main portal i.e. www.ghconline.gov.in to know about history, principal seat & benches, location, history, recruitment, notice board, announcement, news and more related information. The recruitment happens in HC for posts such as Private Secretary, Judicial Assistant, Lower Division Assistant, Typist, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Law Assistant, Civil Judge and plenty more. We created this Gauhati High Court recruitment 2017 page to provide upcoming job information.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 – 34 System Analyst
Gauhati High Court notified about new recruitment drive in August 2017. According to notification total 34 vacancies open for the post of System Analyst. Apply online through ghconline.gov.in from 14-08-2017 to 28-08-2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 34
Post Name: System Analyst
Salary Offered: Rs.5000-20200/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Candidate wishing to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 2018 should have Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) in 60% marks or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) with 1 year PG Diploma in Computer Science etc.
Age Limit: Lower & Upper age limit is 21 to 38 years As on 28-August-2017
Application Fee : Pay fee charges through challan at any branches of State Bank of India.
- SC/ST: Rs. 180/- (Rupee one hundred eighty only)
- All Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to Apply: Apply online through http://ghconline.gov.in from 14-08-2017 to 28-08-2017
Advertisement in PDF
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 14-August-2017
- Closing Date of Online Gateway: 28-August-2017
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 – 10 Law Clerk
A new notification released by recruitment department. Total 10 new vacancy open for Law Clerk post. Apply online through http://ghconline.gov.in website from 19th June 2017 to 3rd July 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 10
Post Name: Law Clerk
Salary Offered: Rs. 10000/- (Rupee ten thousand only)
Educational Qualification: Aspirant interested in Law Clerk vacancy should have Graduate/Post Graduate in Law or Doctorate in Law form a recognized University
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st June 2016
- Lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 38 years
Selection: Written Test & Vica Voce
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 19th June 2017
- Closing Date: 3rd July 2017
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 – Lower Division Assistant, Typist, Copyist
Authority updated official portal www.ghconline.gov.in with new vacancy and advertisement. Total 52 new jobs open out of which 34 (thirty four) vacancy for Lower Division Assistant, 16 (sixteen) Copyist and 02 (two) typist. Submit online form from 1st April 2017 to 15th April 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 52
- Lower Division Assistant: 34
- Typist: 02
- Copyist: 16
Posting: Gauhati (Assam)
Official Portal: www.ghconline.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Aspirants interested in Gauhati High Court Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2017 2018 should have BE/B.Tech/M.Sc. /MCA with Specilization in Computer Science/ Electronic/IT.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cut off age is 26th February 2017
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 43 years for General, 46 years for OBC/MOBC, 47 years for SC/ST/PWD, 53 years for PWD.
How to Apply for GHC Recruitment 2017
- First access to main portal of the High Court: www.ghconline.gov.in
- Navigate site for concerned notification (52 Vacancies)
- Click on *Apply Online*
- Apply online from 1st April 2017 to 15th April 2017
- Take hard copy for future reference.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 180/- (Rupee one hundred eighty only)
- All Others: Rs. 360/- (Rupee three hundred sixty only)
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 1st April 2017
- Closing Date: 15th April 2017
- Last Date to Deposit Fee: 18th April 2017
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 2018 web page updated with new vacancies. Subscribe site to get new job information