Constable General Duty
Finally Haryana Staff Selection Commission released most awaited notification for the year 2017 – 2018. According to notification uploaded at www.hssc.gov.in, 5532 (five thousand five hundred thirty two) vacancy open for Constable (General Duty). As per details published in advertisement 4500 (four thousand five hundred) vacancies open for Male Constable and remaining 1032 (one thousand thirty two) for Female Constable. Apply online from 12th June 2017 to 11th July 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 5532
- Constable (General Duty) (Male & Female)
Category Wise: Male: 5500 Posts| Female 1032 Posts
Salary Offered: Rs. 21700/- (Rupee twenty one thousand seven hundred )
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Aspirant interested in HSSC Constable (GD) Notification 2017 2018 should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education board/institution for all the categories.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st June 2017
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 25 years for General and 30 years for SC Category and BC of Haryana
Selection Process: Authority will organize Knowledge Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Screening Test, scrutiny of Documents & Interview-cum-Personality Test.
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2017
Haryana SSC has started application process for all current opening. So all eligible people use hssc.gov.in website to access online registration system and fill application details before the deadline.
Process to Apply Online
- First keep ready all necessary educational and other documents such as age, cast, etc.
- Now open internet web browser and reach to www.hssc.gov.in website
- Navigate homepage for “5532 Constable Vacancy”
- Read this employment notification carefully
- After ensured HSSC bharti eligibility condition go for application process
- Fill online application form carefully
- Submit application form and take printout
Advertisement in PDF
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 12th June 2017
- Closing Date of Online Gateway: 11th July 2017
- Date to Pay Fee Charges: 13th July 2017