- 135 Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant – Deadline 23-August-2017
- 76 Female Multipurpose Health Worker, Food Safety Officer, Junior Assistant Etc – Deadline 21-Nov-2016
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board is state government agency. It is authorized to conduct recruitment process under “District Cadre” “Division Cadre”, “Government” and State Cadre. Visit homepage of this organization i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in to know introduction, function, guidelines, syllabus, online application, admit card, recruitment and plenty more information. We created this JKSSB Recruitment 2017 web page to publish latest job opening and other related details. The recruitment happens through JKSSB for posts like Legal Assistant, Draftsman (Civil), Driver, Teacher, Accountant, Technician, Supervisor and plenty more posts.
JKSSB Recruitment 2017 – 135 Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant and more.
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board notified about new recruitment drive open in July 2017. According to JKSSB notification 2017 total 135 new jobs open, out of which 21 (twenty one) vacancy for Junior Stenographer and 08 (eight) for Junior Assistant. Apply online at www.jkssb.nic.in website only from 22-July-2017 to 23-August-2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 135
- Junior Stenographer: 21 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant: 08 Vacancies
Educational Qualification: Aspirant interested in JKSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2017 should have Graduation and having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and type writing respectively with 90% accuracy in the type test.
Junior Assistant: Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute and Six months certificate course in computer applications.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st Jan 2017
- lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age condition: 40 years
Selection Process: Authority will issue JKSSB Admit Card 2017 to conduct written test and interview.
Fee Charges: Rs.350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only) pay in any branch of J&K Bank .
How to Apply: Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board placed apply online form and notification at www.jkssb.nic.in. Use official portal and apply online from 22-July-2017 to 23-Aug-2017.
JKSSB Recruitment 2017 – 76 Food Safety Officer, Junior Assistant and More
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has updated career web section of the official portal i.e. http://www.jkssb.nic.in with 76 new vacancies. Out of which 43 vacancies open for Female Multipurpose Health Worker, 16 vacancies open for Food Safety Officer, 11 for Jr. Assistant and remaining for plenty more in Health & Medical Education Department.
Total Number of Vacancies: 76
Department: Health & Medical Education Dept.
- Food Safety Officer: 16
- Computer Programmer: 01
- Junior Grade Nurse: 03
- Electrician: 01
- Assistant Public Analyst: 01
- Junior Assistant: 11
- Female Multipurpose Health Worker: 43
- Female Multipurpose Health Worker: Matric with diploma in female Multipurpose Worker Training Course (ANM) from SMF or any other recognized institute.
- Food Safety Officer: Aspirants wishing to apply for this post should hold Degree in Food Technology, Dairy, Oil or other relevant technology or other relevant qualification.
- Jr. Assistant: Graduation with skills of type writing.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 1st Jan 2016
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 40 years
- Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only) non refundable pay any branch of J&K Bank.
JKSSB Advt PDF Format