- 348 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist – Deadline 18-Aug-2017
KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 348 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Others
Karnatala Power Corporation Limited notified about new recruitment drive open in July 2017. Total 348 jobs open out of which 140 (one hundred forty) vacancy for Assistant Engineer, 165 (one hundred sixty five) for Junior Engineer, 07 (seven) for Chemist and 36 (thirty six) for Chemical Supervisor. Apply online from 19th July 2017 to 18th August 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 348
- Assistant Engineer – 140
(Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Instrumentation)
- Junior Engineer – 165
(Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)
- Chemist – 07
Chemical Supervisor – 36
Educational Qualification: Aspirant interested in KPCL Assistant Engineer Notification 2017 should have degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Instrumentation Technology Engineering from a recognized University.
Candidate interested in KPCL Junior Engineer Notification 2017 should have 3 years diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
Chemist: A Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry
Chemical Supervisor: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with chemistry
- SC/ST: 18 – 40 years
- OBC: 18 – 38 years
- Genera Merit: 18 – 35 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 18 – 45 years
Selection: Authority will issue KPCL Admit Card 2017 to conduct written test
Fee Charges: Pay fee charges through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka
- General / OBC / Open Category: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to Apply: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited placed apply online form link at official website i,e. www.karnatakapower.com. Use this form online from 19-July-2017 to 18-Aug-2017.
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 19-July-2017
- Closing Date: 18-Aug-2017
- Last Date to Pay Fee Charges: 22-Aug-2017
KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 38 Medical Office, Account Office & Various
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has updated official website (www.karnatakapower.com) with latest vacancies. According to this total 38 new vacancies open this time for various position out of which 17 vacancies open for Medical Officer, 06 vacancies for Account Officer and remaining for other.
Total Vacancies: 38
- Medical Officer: 17
- Account Officer: 06
Official Website: www.karnatakapower.com
Aspirants who decided to apply for Medical Officer in this government company should have Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).
Those interested in Account Officer should possess first class Graduation including Membership of the Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWA) or Chartered Accountant(CA).
Age Limit: The date for calculating cut off age is 21st November 2016
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 35 years General, 38 years OBC, 40 years SC/ST
Fee Charges: It is mandatory so pay Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only) if belongs to general and obc and Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only) applicable if belongs to SC/ST.
KPCL Registration Gateway: Closed
KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 85 Boiler Attendant
Total Vacancies: 85
Post Name: Boiler Attendant
Educational Qualification: Many aspirants wishing to get job in Karnataka Power Corporation Limited. Those plans to apply for this post should have SSLC Boiler Attendant Grade-II Certificate of Competency test conducted by Govt. of Karnataka or Equivalent & 2 years’ experience in operation & maintenance of water tube boiler in a reputed industry.
- Lower age condition for all: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 35 years for General, 40 years for SC/ST, 38 years for OBC and 45 years for Exs.
Fee Charges: Non refundable fee charges need to pay any Post Office Branch of Karnataka
- General Candidates: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty
How to Apply for KPCL Vacancy
- First access to official web address: www.karnatakapower.com
- After reaching homepage click on “Careers & Recruitment” web link available left sidebar
- Now you can see ‘Boiler Attendant’ notification
- Click on link and you will redirect to new page
- Search for “Recruitment for Boiler Attendant for Raichur Thermal Power Station & Bellary Thermal Power Station”
- Click on “Application Data Entry”
- Fill form and click on ‘Preview’ button
- After satisfied submit form
- Take hard copy
- Closing Date on KPCL Online Gateway: 24th October 2016
- Last date to pay fee charges: 26th October 2016
Karnataka Power Advt PDF Format
KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 86 Assistant Administration and Assistant Accountants
Upcoming Job: We having recruitment news that Government has approved Assistant Administration and Assistant Accounts vacancies for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited. The concerned authority will release KPCL Notification 2017 on 25th August 2016. As per reports government allowed to hire 85 new vacancies for above said posts. However we are looking for official advertisement to update post wise vacancy details, academic norms, age limit, important dates and more.
Updates on 24th Aug 2016
KPCL Recruitment 2017: We have recruitment news for Karnataka People who looking government sector job after BA, B.Com or B.Sc. Government of Karnataka notified about upcoming job in Karnataka Power Corporation Limited for the year 2016 – 2017. As per KPCL Recruitment 2016 notification total 85 vacancies open for Assistant Administration and Assistant Accountants position. There are many people who excited to apply for Assistant job in Karnataka but needs more trusted information. All interested candidates are recommended to read KPCL Jobs web article for eligibility norms and application process. As per official reports online registration will activate on 25th August 2016 (Thursday) at official portal i.e. www.karnatakapower.com. And make sure details submit correctly for KPCL Assistant Recruitment 2016 on or before 24th September 2016.
Finally Officers of Karnataka Power Limited published job notification at their official recruitment portal i.e. www.karnatakapower.com. There are total 85 vacancies out of which 44 jobs for Assistant Administration and 41 for Assistant Accounts. Aspirants who completed bachelor degree in arts, commerce or science or equivalent should utilize Karnataka government job opportunity. Aspirants allowed submit details for KPCL Jobs 2016, online mode form on or before 24th September 2016.
KPCL Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 85
- Assistant Administration – 44
- Assistant Accounts: 41
Official Homepage (Website): www.karnatakapower.com
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who ready to participate in KPCL Recruitment project 2016-17 should have degree Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science or equivalent recognized by UGC or other government authorized body.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut of age mentioned in employment notice.
- Lower limit: 18 years
- Upper: 35 years
Candidate belongs to SC/ST/Cat-I can claim upper age relaxation +5 years if having original cast certificate and OBC candidates will get +3 years relaxation. For complete relaxation rules read notification.
How to Apply for KPCL Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has notified that “Apply Online” system will starts on 25th August 2016. Those want to utilize Karnataka Government Assistant job opportunity may reach official web address www.karnatakapower.com and fill online registration form. Candidate allowed to register for KPCL Assistant Jobs online before 24th September 2016. After deadline “Apply Online” process will complete.
Steps to Apply Online
- First use internet browser and access homepage of Karnataka KPCL site: www.karnatakapower.com
- Now see latest notification or news column
- If unable to find any information than search for Recruitment or Career link
- Here you can see all latest notification
- Click on “Apply Online” link for 85 Assistant vacancies
- Fill KPCL Online Application Form
- Submit and take printout.
Selection Process: Authorities will issue KPCL Call Letter 2016 to contender’s basis of total marks obtained in all academic exams. Basis of merit joining letter will issue.
- Opening date of online gateway: 25th August 2016
- Closing date of online gateway: 24th September 2016
KPCL Recruitment 2016 – 2017 web article updated with 85 Assistant Administration and Assistant Accountants vacancies. Register with govtjobform.in website to get all Karnataka based government jobs and All India recruitment news alert direct into your email ID.